With technology taking over the modern era, the world of movies is also not untouched. The cinema screens were replaced by 6-inch FHD+ displays in the blink of an eye. After all, why compromise on the comfort of your house when you can get everything right at your fingertips. The question is, whether watching online movies over platforms like movies123.pro seriously all fun and games or is it just a way out to sneak into your personal information. Well, we’d find out.
What are its various aspects?
- a. Accessibility: The best part about having access to an online streaming platform is its accessibility. These platforms are there for you 24/7, and you can have your dose of entertainment while in the Uber, or at 3 AM when life hits, or better, even during boring lectures. Moreover, you can always re-watch your favorite movie, even long after it said bye to the theatres with pro.
- The comfort of your house: Why be shivering on a seat when you can be cozy under a blanket? Well, it gets even better when you don’t have to book advance tickets for your favorite actor’s latest release or stand in super long lines in the scorching sun. Moreover, these platforms can save you every time you plan a sudden movie date, or when the theatre goes housefull. Plus, who doesn’t love an endless supply of homemade popcorn?
- Always in your budget: Times are gone when your saving sprees would devoid you of the fun. With the onset of streaming platforms, you can be updated with the latest movies even while on a budget. Well, if we get into the details, you’re also saving on petrol and being a total friend to mama earth.
- The feels: The online streaming sites might give you comfort, but the theatre gives you the ambiance. Be it the 4DX experience with shaking chairs and water sprays, or the huge screen of an IMAX, the theatre never fails to provide a more life-like experience of any movie
- Quality: The online streaming platforms usually require higher bandwidth for proper streaming. Slower internet connections can cause frequent buffering and poor quality of videos. The best way out is downloading a movie beforehand or ensuring faster connectivity.
Online movies, thus, not very surprisingly have their list of pros and cons. The pros are appealing, but the cons are scary. A single click might invade your computer with harmful viruses, which usually go unnoticed for a long period, causing irreversible loss of data. One must, therefore, be cautious of the harms while choosing a website. The safer online streaming can only be ensured by the use of legal sites that hold proper certification. After all, what matters is how you use it. Choose wisely, watch happy!