When it comes to sensual lingerie nothing at all compares to very nice plus size silk pajamas. Pure silk is a natural fiber that originated from silkworms in a time-consuming process. The premium material is a little bit expensive yet you will not regret having one. If you’re on a strict budget, search for silk satin and blends that are a weave that has a similar glossy appearance.
Silk pajamas and nightgowns give you the right amount of breezy and breathable. You can’t defeat a floaty silk gown for work-from-home scenes. Yet, silk lingerie and loungewear in plus sizes are sometimes hard to find. Either at luxury prices or budget.
Review of silk loungewear and pajamas for plus size bodies:
- Juliana Rae
- Provides lingerie and loungewear in silk and cotton. They have a wide selection of short and long robes, in various prints and colors. Their prices don’t hit that much yet aren’t cheap. From around $110 each for a camisole. They also cost $230 for a robe.
- Lilysilk differentiates itself from its competitors. By highlighting their straight connection to weavers in China. They have the widest range of items comprising sleepwear and clothing for women, men, and children. Men’s and women’s lingerie, pillowcases, and bedding. You can look for a few more budget items at Lilysilk than other brands.
- Sulis Silks
- Sulis silks feature loungewear, lingerie, and silk thermal base layers both in women’s and men’s styles. Their choices are more classic and small than trendy. They have great products that are very affordable compared to the other brands. Their price range is also lower, which makes it ideal for those on a strict budget.
- Lonxu Women’s Silk Satin Pajamas Set
- A button-Down Sleepwear that is a very relaxing and comfortable fit where you adjust it as you like. They have different sizes that fit even those in plus-size body shapes. Their designers are available for 24 hours to check the sizes for their buyers. It is also an ideal gift for mother’s day, Christmas, and any other occasion.
- Washable Silk Button Down Pant Set
- This is very soft and ultra-luxurious silk, that’s why it is understandable why it is a little bit pricey. The pants set and button-down is as comfortable to relax around the house. Washing this pajama set is very easy compared to other fabrics. These are some of the great choices wherein you can consider buying your silk nightdress or pajamas.