While travelling to some other country from India as a tourist, the foremost thing that legalizes your stay in the place is a tourist visa. To define a tourist visa, it can be said that it is a conditional authorization that a country grants to you while staying in the place for a short visit. In India, one of the post popular destinations for going abroad is Canada. It is a fabulous country with wonderful scenic beauty and a posh lifestyle. Every year, it is noticed that a significant portion of the population prefers travelling to Canada and accordingly there is a huge demand for tourist visa. In case you are also aspiring to have a tourist visa from India to Canada, then you should pen down all the necessary details.
Types of Canadian Tourist Visa
The tourist visa to Canada is mainly of two types:
- Single Entry Visa: Through this visa, the visitor can go to Canada for just once. Once leaving Canada, if the visa holder visits other place expect the United States, Miquelon and St. Pierre, he or she shall need a new visa to enter Canada again.
- Multiple Entry Visa: Through this visa, the visa holder can come and go to Canada for a period of six months without having any hurdle to reapply for a fresh visa.
Both the two kinds of visa are valid for a stipulated period of time and you need to choose the kind of visa you will be applying on the basis of your duration of stay in Canada.
Eligibility Criteria For Getting A Tourist Visa To Canada
The applicant needs to prove the following things to the immigration authority in order to get a tourist visa Canada for Indian:
- Your objective to visit to Canada and the duration of your stay.
- A certificate having a good mental and physical health. If the authority feels, you might have to go for a medical examination as per their instructions and requirements.
- You need to show that you have adequate money to spend during your stay in Canada.
- You need to show that you do not have any criminal record and would not pose any threat to the security of the country.
- You have to assure that you shall leave the country once your visit is over.
- Also, you will have to show that you have no intention of seeking any sort of employment in Canada during your visit.
Once all the conditions are satisfied, your request for application will proceed further with other official verification stages.
You can fill in the application form both in online and offline more and then pay the requisite fees which would not fall heavy on your pockets. After the payment of fees, you will have to visit a local Canada Visa Application centre with all your supporting documents for authentication and verification. Once that is done, you can track your application online. Thus, this was all about tourist visa to Canada from India.